Sunday 23 September 2012

It could happen to anyone, but should it?

                               I am the love that dare not speak its name.                                     
                                Lord Alfred Douglas

I would like to begin my Monday morning at 01:41am with the touching video about Shane Bitney Crone and Tom Bridegroom.

Their smiles were filled with happiness in the video, they looked so much in love, at least according to the video. I felt for Shane's desperation and frustration, if I would have someone special, if that was a guy, and in love if am lucky enough, then I think I would just as frustrated and desperate as him, if not worse. I never been in love so far, but sometimes losing contacts from someone seems special to me leaves a hole in my heart that enough to make me feel down for a while, although this is nothing comparable to what Shane had experienced.

Love is love, no difference whether to a guy or girl, just extensive and hopeless care to another human being whose accompany can make you feel warm, peaceful and happy. Never know when I would fall in love, to a girl or guy, but if it is a guy, could all these happen to me?

But it does not seem to be very irrelevant here to me, as the fact is that it indeed to happened to the guys. Am sure they are lovely human beings, their smiles told enough about that, therefore,

When a good man is hurt all who would be called good must suffer with him.
                                                                                                                                    Euripides

My sincere condolences to Shane Bitney Crone and Tom Bridegroom, give my regards to their touching romance. R.I.P Tom.








No comments:

Post a Comment