Sunday 19 August 2012

My First Guy - 2

The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money usually costs a lot less.
                                                                                                 Brendan Francis Behan

Well, chilling Sunday night, finally it is beginning to breeze now after a burning hot day, 27°C here, and I think I have been in the country long enough to take this as one of the hottest days you could have on earth.

Pouring a glass of Spain's finest red, turn on the radio, perfect conditions to settle in memories of my first intimacy with a guy.

Followed my Last Post.

After J's private dance, I went back to my seat and feeling a bit relaxed and cheerful now. Grabbed another beer and sitting at my table for a bit 'show', this is when E came on stage. E is a muscly beefy guy with a shaved head, with a 185-188cm / 6 ft 1 height, I would say yes he is a big guy. Different from other big guys strippers with their eyebrows dedicated maintained and groomed and dance like a big woman without the boobs shaking their arses all over the place, E was different. He was a man, a big man, dance sexy as a man, stood firm and with hands sliding over his chest slowly with the rhythm of this song (Eye from Smashing Pumpkin), while dancing, he also wandered around on the stage while taking off his clothes one by one, by the by he wasnt wearing much anyway, then exposed his 'XL' in front of all.

To be completely honest, I did not feel much about E at his show, partly because the guys took me to the club kept murmuring to me about stuff that I wasnt interested at all, and more importantly I think generally I am much more attracted to naturally athletic built lads with a next door lad face rather than guys with big muscles, that is a bit too much for me, generally, and last reason my eyes did not particularly landed on E for long was because it was a stripper club where naked men were on stage one after another, my eyes and mind got used to it like 3 minutes after watching the show where the curiosity/excitement before entering the club had completely gone, just like you walk into Tescos and would not take a second look on a cabbage, bad metaphor, but you know what I meant.

And just while I was talking to the guys at the table, again, surprisingly, E came straight to my table and took a sit right next to me, (I guess my favourite shirt secretly helped draw a lot of attention onto me, well done!), we engaged in a bit small talk, and he offered me to a private dance, and I said 'No'. It was fairly understandable, as previously I had an awesome service from J who fitted perfectly my profile for a guy and I was happy to close my night with it and E was beefy muscle guy that I found less physically attractive, so No. Interestingly, he seemed quite disappointed, well of course he lost a small cash-in, but most strippers would not show much disappointment as they seemed to be cruising around the whole night in the club to get clients to have private dances and I assumed being declined was part of the deal? Anyway, he went away, and 10 minutes later, E came back again to sit next to me and chat to me, and offered me again to be with him privately, and this time I said Yes, not because how he looks, but because who he is, I liked him, because he behaved completely as a man, no drama, and with composure.

It was a short time with him privately, and it was fun, then I gathered the courage to ask him whether he wanted to go back to my hotel to have an extended version of this dance, and I made it very clearly that I was not after sex, of any kind, I was just curious and just exploring, and he thought for a few seconds, and he said Yes, so after he went on his last performance on stage, we were in cab together heading to my hotel in the City.

After getting into my room, we had a bit further talk, and E started to turn on the TV to find a song, then started performing another private dance for me, which was great. After the song, we soon landed on bed and both naked and my hands was on his thing, and I think he was really excited that time so it was enormous, both in terms of length and width, and I think it is reasonably to assume it would be the largest I have seen in so far, and got very solid chances in the Top 5 largest even counting the rest of my life ahead. However we did not do much, E tried to give me a kiss and I avoided, so it was purely a man's body with another, not inside, no kissing, nothing, just touching, and strangely it felt so right. I guess back to that time, naively, I thought I was only curiously about guys' body and the feeling of guys fooling around like mates and I thought the only thing I wanted from a guy was just touching a guys' thing, that was it, and looking back then I would say I was just going through the 'Curious' stage to guys.

So for the next hour or so we were just cuddling, exploring each other and chatting, which can be described as the pure definition of the phrase ' Sleeping Together'.  It was such a good memory that the next evening E also came over after gym, so we spent another 'Sleeping Together' night involves nothing really sexually but just a bit teasing stripping and w@nking. I still remember vividly two men's body closely together on the bed on the high floors of a hotel in downtown Montreal where the certain were not fully drawn that made me wonder whether theres some people just watching our intimacy remotely from another building. E was strong and also gentle, and like a real man. It turned out he was bi and have been with girls on and off while taking a job in the gay stripper club purely for the cash.
I think from that moment when I truly enjoyed my times with E that set the foundation that I would just fall to guys who behave like a man, or fall to Bi guys. Upon leaving, he gave me the name of his aftershave which I found particularly sexy wearing by him and also he kindly gave me his real name and we Facebooked each other, guess not a atypical finishing with a stripper normally, and he left my room with a nice kiss on my cheek (as I was still not prepared to kiss a guy, even to such a sexy as E).

So my first guy left me after two nights 'together', leaving me his nice smell which for a long time he was reminded by the same aftershave I bought after returning to London, and missed him occasionally from reading his Facebook posts and pics with his mates and sexy bikini gfs, and most importantly, thinking about his sexy dances when listened to Eye, recalling how sexy the experience was with him, the very intimacy between two males, our sweat melting together, and even without sex, those two nights were just, absolutely right.....



I lie
I wait
I start
I hesitate
I am
I breath
I melt
I think of me
Is it any wonder I can't sleep?
All I have is all you gave to me
Is it any wonder I found these
Through you
Turn to the gates of heaven, to myself feel down
Turn away from Eye
It's not enough
Just a touch
It's not enough
I taste
I love
I call
I bleed enough
I hate
I might
I was
I want too much
Is it any wonder I can't sleep?
All I have is all you gave to me
Is it any wonder I found these
Through you
Turn to the gates of heaven, to myself feel down
Turn away from Eye
It's not enough
Just a touch
It's not enough
Just a touch
It's not enough
Just a touch
It's not enough
Just a touch

2 comments:

  1. I like the way you tell your story. I wanted you to let loose and have sex with E.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Glad at least one people is reading it! Unfortunately what I wrote is what had happened, so sex was never going to happen between E and me, but to be honest if asked me to choose again, I will still do the same thing, as it is much sexier experiences and memories than plain straight into sex. :)

    ReplyDelete